News + Resources
A resource guide for your NH legal needs
NH Legal Assistance
A nonprofit law firm that assists people who experience economic hardship that threatens their basic human needs.
NH State Courts System
The New Hampshire Judicial Branch is a valuable resource for citizens, jurors, students, and lawyers.
NH Probate Courts
The Probate Division of the NH Judicial Branch is the place to go for all matters relating to wills, trusts and estates, guardianships, adoptions, name changes, equity, and involuntary commitment proceedings.
NH Family Courts
The Family Division of the New Hampshire Courts can be found in 28 key locations in ten counties throughout the state. These courts handle child support, domestic violence petitions, minor guardianships, parental rights termination, abuse and neglect, juvenile delinquency, divorce and parenting actions, and some adoptions.
NH District Courts
The Circuit Court District Division handles motor vehicle matters, small claims, landlord-tenant disputes, misdemeanor and violation-level offenses, civil cases, and stalking issues.
NH Federal Court
The NH Federal Court in Concord has exclusive jurisdiction in cases involving disputes between parties from different states, controversies between states, violations of federal law, and suits by or against the federal government.
NH Bankruptcy Court
The NH Bankruptcy Court hears personal and business bankrupt cases, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13.
The New Hampshire Statutes are enacted by the state’s legislative body. Many authorize administrative regulations or modify court decisions that include statutory interpretation.
NH Courts News
- Franklin Man Arrested And Charged With Threatening To Kill A U.S. Senatoron June 2, 2023 at 4:00 am
- Lee Man Pleads Guilty to Child Exploitation Offenseson May 10, 2023 at 4:00 am
- Salem Man Sentenced for Unlawful Possession of Machine Gunson May 10, 2023 at 4:00 am
- Derry Man Pleads Guilty to Unlawful Possession of a Molotov Cocktailon May 9, 2023 at 4:00 am
- The U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of New Hampshire Receives a Superior Performance Award in Washingtonon May 8, 2023 at 4:00 am
- Derry Man Indicted For Passport Fraud and Aggravated Identity Thefton May 3, 2023 at 4:00 am
Attorney Sandra Cabrera of Waystack...
Trucking Company is not Immune from Liability when a Logging Company Employee was Struck and Killed by a Logging Truck
Attorney Waystack and co-counsel Attorney...
COLEBROOK, New Hampshire (April 12, 2019) –...
Contact Us About Your Case
We encourage you to contact us to set up an appointment to sit down and talk. There is no charge for the first visit in injury cases. We will evaluate your case and talk in terms you can understand. We have prospered for more than forty years by keeping client satisfaction as our main goal.